Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Quick Queue

So...

Shirt, which is FREE AT DSP and ARE and $.99 at Amazon was released today. It is, in fact, the PREQUEL to Phonebook which was released earlier this year and is free in the same places and a dollar at that other one!  These were some of the first things I wrote for DSP, and they're VERY SHORT ON PURPOSE.  I like to call them "Amuse Bouches."  They're not even appetizers, they just tease the palate.  Shirt was originally in an anthology called Curious, but the book went out of print, and DSP was generous enough to give me covers for the two stories so I could give them away!

Enjoy!

And since I was announcing a story that was out, I thought I'd give you a brief version of my queue :-)


The Green's Hill Novellas  (previously released separately as Litha's Constant Whim, Guarding the Vampire's Ghost, and I Love You, Asshole) is out in June.

Fish Out of Water is out in early July.

Tart and Sweet (formerly Licorice Whip) is out in September.

Rampant Vol. 1 is out in October.

Summer Lessons (Formerly Summer Club) is out in November.

Rampant Vol. 2 is also out in Nov/December.

Freckles (my yearly holiday story)is out in December.

The Virgin Manny is out on January 1st 2017.

And in the queue to write:

Geezers in Love-- am aiming for February 2017.

Bobby Green-- am aiming for March 2017.

The Green's Hill Werewolves Vol 1-- April 2017.

Quickening Volume 1-- May 2017.

Manny Get Your Guy--am aiming for a July release, 2017.

Quickening Volume 2--July, 2017

Red Fish, Dead Fish-- Fish Out of Water 2--August, 2017.

And even though I've got a few more things in that line, I'm going to quit there, because phew! That's a year out!

Don't forget to enjoy the freebies, kay?


No comments: