Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Monday, May 16, 2016

How Exciting!

I'm sort of writing
It's really exciting!
My characters aren't fighting
No love requiting
No hearts I'm smiting,
I'm definitely writing!

Oh, no no no no no no...  Whatever that was, I'm over it. Okay, so--

I"m telling a story
It's not even gory
There's sex and glory
I swear you'll want mor-y
There's no need to worry--
It's a story!

Sorry! So sorry... that weird rhyming thing. What I"m trying to say is--

I'm close to the end now
Don't have a big cow
I swear it's a great wow
Sweat's dripping off my brow
Are we done with the doggerel now?

OH MY GOD!

Super quick, before it happens again--

I'M ALMOST AT THE END OF MY BOOK AND BLOGGING IS NOT WORKING FOR ME RIGHT NOW.

Sorry about the poetry.

It's all rubbish.

I'll talk to you tomorrow, I swear.

P.S.  If anyone has any good, free poncho patterns, post them FB or Twitter for me, kay?

I'm going back to prose and Mason and Terry and what should be their HEA...

oh crap. That rhymed. I'M RUNNING THE HELL AWAY!!!!

(I'll be done tomorrow, if not today. Oy vey.)

No comments: