Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Grooming!

Well, to make up for yesterday's uncomfortably weird story, today it's going to be all cute all of the time.

Or, well, two pictures worth before I go back to my late manuscript.

Somebody got groomed today. 

I'll let you guess who. 

And I went back to the gym today.

There was no weirdness in the hot tubs--but there WAS  a promise I'd be there Friday.

Seems after three absences in a row, I'll be missed.

I've got to say--it helps when your teachers FB message you to say, "Get your ass to class!"  I can see why calling mom and dad was so effective when I was teaching. After my aqua instructor messaged me, I actually rearranged my car service around getting in the pool and getting out of breath.  

Of course, chatting with Aila after class is motivation too ;-)





No comments: