* The kids went back to school today
* It is still raining
* My shoes smell like troll vomit--I"m trying teabags in them to make them smell better tonight
* Speaking of "teabags" there is a term ZB uses for his games called "tea bagging"-- I have no idea what it means, but since I see no gay porn on the Overwatch screen, I'm going to hope it means something else.
* I miss aqua aerobics
* The dogs are going to rebel if I take them walking in the rain one more time
* The cats are still waiting fruitlessly for the world outside to change when they meow at the door
* Nope. Still raining.
* I hit that stage of tired today where I don't know I"m tired
* I think that question about "chair life" is no longer hypothetical-- my chair keeps sinking and it's pissing me off
* It's also funking up my back
* Ordered swag today
* Always order too much
* And assume it sucks
* Of course it sucks-- my sense of design--OI!
* I want you all to see the cover for Bonfires but it's debuting on Joyfully Jay at the end of this month
* Speaking of-- only a week and a half before I leave for Coastal Magic?
* HOLY CATS! I NEED TO GET MY TOES DONE!
* But I DID dye my hair this morning
* Shocker-- it is NOT clown-car red
* Gonna bail now--may tomorrow be filled with hope
* But speaking of hope, I hope I don't see any more fictional stories deal with plane crashes before I get on a plane. I watched an episode of Travelers and almost had a heart attack.
* Speaking of-- great show!
* And on that note, I'm gonna bail.
* May tomorrow be grand :-)