Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Friday, May 8, 2015

Can't Brain Words

So sorry… no words to brain.

Was up at 5:00 a.m. hosting a release day blog party for DSP.

Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4
Post 5

Took a nap before aqua. Skipped aqua entirely, but won at napping!

 Immortal was released in style-- and I'll update the website tomorrow.

Right now, it's available at

DSP (And 35% off for anniversary reasons.)

Amazon

ARe
So, you could call it a mani-pedi…

Or you could call it a BRAND-icure.

Imma call it cute, until it gets all chippy and gross-- probably tomorrow, which will suck, because I don't have those colors in my closet and I was hoping it would last through RT.






And I got home from picking the kids after the "brandi-cure" and saw this:

I texted Mate, "Hey, some nice man sent me flowers!"

To which Mate responded, "I'll kill him!"

I love my Mate so much-- these were really awesome.

And I usually take one of the weekend days off-- but I'll try to blog again before I leave on Monday.

Because consistency.

Because airplanes.

Because Mother's day.

Because brain all done now, bye!

1 comment:

ShirleyAnn said...

Happy release day Amy!!!