* Walk the dogs in the park
* Take Squish to soccer
* Drop her and Zoomboy off where Chicken is babysitting for Berry Jello
* Look at Mate in surprise because, uh, SURPRISE! we have the afternoon together
* Go out to dinner
* Watch a movie together.
* After Chicken drops ZoomBoy off (Squish stayed the night), stay up late writing Sammy!
* Get up early to pick Squish up and take family to go see Beauty and the Beast.
* Turn to Mate at the end of the movie and say "Legion?"-- FTR? Yes, Legion.
* Get excited because I've discovered the artist who did the finale song for The Equalizer. He's awesome.
* Get home and take care of a few e-mails while listening to Kung Fu Panda which is on FX.
* Hear a commercial trying to sell a book in which an incompetent lunatic convinces the gullible of a good president's "deep state and almost lose my mind, screaming, "WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK IS THAT?"
* Hear my son reply--without missing a beat-- "A commercial for firewood."
* Decide that I may actually be raising my kids decent.
* Go grocery shopping so I can feed those decent kids.
* Come home and join the great house cleaning frenzy for Squish's birthday next week.
* Wish bitterly we cleaned house EVERY week so this shit didn't build up!
* Be grateful that Mate decided to cook tonight so I can clean. I know he thinks he was punishing me, but seriously. I"m about done with cooking.
* Watch We Wait in the Shadows with Big T and Chicken (who are over doing laundry). Laugh my ass off.
* Retire to my computer while family is in the middle of the campy wackiness of Gremlins and try to get some work done.
* Thank all you nice people who have read and loved Bonfires for being so kind and sharing your opinion.
* Wish you all a good night!
* Promise to put up the Blog Tour Goodness as soon as most of the links are posted!