Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Friday, August 6, 2010

Ten Writing Reasons This Was a Good Summer

Okay-- you all know that the highlight of my summer is my kids--for always and forever, and we had some VERY good moments. But from a strictly writing standpoint, here are ten reasons that summer belonged to me...



1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

I don't know how I feel about this--I mean, on the one hand I"m psyched... and on the other? Well... I still want more time with my kids. But, at least in a small way, summer really did belong to me:-)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats! :)

I still can't believe school's already starting there.

ElaineG said...

Awesome Amy......I couldn't agree more with the wonderful reviews of Keeping Promise Rock, Making Promises AND Truth in the Dark....they were all phenomenal!

And, summer was very short this year! Seems like I didn't get enough time with my boy....but he is ready to go back to school and in his words "not be stuck with mom all day".....*see me pouting* he has dumped me at the age of 7 lol!

Amy Lane said...

ElaineG--

Yeah... by the time school starts at my house, my kids think we're molecularly bonded. I'm just really relieved to be able to separate us and become a whole separate person!!!!