Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Friday, June 5, 2009

Cute Shit...

Just a few things:

Yesterday, I asked the Cave Troll how his second-to-last-day of school was, to which he replied, "Pretty good, mom. I went to first grade today."

"Really? What was that like?"

"It was in another room!"


And today, I came home and found Big T and Chicken playing video games. A couple of minutes later, Big T was doing dishes.

"Thank you, Big T. Thank you so much for doing that by yourself."

Big T shrugged. "It's no big deal--Bryar and I played for it. Bryar won."


And finally, Chicken said something really wrong. She was playing a video game, and apparently, kept getting beaten by a character named Snake.

"I don't get it--I keep trying REALLY hard to get Snake off!"

Think about it for a second. Yup. Really wrong.

And Ladybug? She's all blue eyes and red hair--and you heard about the pee-pee incident yesterday. Yup--she must be cute, because I was searching for swearwords, but not yelling at HER!

3 comments:

roxie said...

I don't have kids. You make it sound as entertaining as having kittens and only slightly more troublesome. They are SO lucky to have you for a mom.

Catie said...

I'm glad I was only taking small sips of my coffee. That one by Cave Troll was amazing... I'll have to tell that one to the husband

Galad said...

Good thing they are so cute (for those times that aren't so fun :-)