Okay-- so, having no luck on the adorable little anecdote front here--sublime thoughts all used up in my fiction. (Which I need to get back to!) So, I think what we're getting tonight is a random list of blog topics that I do not have time to get to tonight.
Oi, I suck at this...
* Squish's enjoyment of the chicken in disco pants
* Little old misogynist women in the pool and how I let them live
* The drunken douchewaffle frat boy is more credible than the poised psychologist because why?
* My weird visual aesthetic and why I no longer pick out my own cover art and why my cover artists are probably super super relieved
* I've managed to botch plane tickets AND hotel reservations in the same week. Why are we letting me leave the house again?
* So, Amy, how long is your book NOW?
* Dogs with bed face, and why they still deserve treats
* What do you furry freaks have against knitting again?
* Thank you, Chicken, for walking with me in the morning and fondling my dogs when you get home
* So missing Clayne Crawford on Lethal Weapon, but Sean William Scott is kind of flipping my switch, and why that's embarrassing af
* Thin yarn and big needles and why it's a cheat but one I'll come back to time and again
* The unexpected allure of middle aged men in purple
* Mate's hilarious birthday T-shirts
* The many ways Karen Rose, Rayna Vause and I have come up with to kill people with weapons disguised as otherwise harmless items from our knitting kit. No, stabbing people with standard knitting needles is NOT an option.
* The new guy on 9-1-1-- will he end up with Buckley, the new guy from last season? Because the show's already pretty watchable, but I would pay money to watch that
* The last holdout for the pet door--surprise! It's NOT one of the dogs!
* ZoomBoy, your cat... do something with it!
* The new Magnum PI-- finally, more fast paced brain candy I can knit to!
* Mate's sweater and why it will take me until the next ice age
* Oh SHIT--I have til WHEN to ship to GRL?
* No, no, Ms. Editor in Chief...I should have the book done by... uh... uh... THE END OF THIS WEEKEND SURE I'M NOT LYING AT ALL!
And on that note, I should probably get back to work...