Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Dad's Home!



So, Mate got home last night! Huzzah!

And he had excellent stories to tell!

And he was going to take all day today off to sleep, and we were going to go out to lunch and it was going to be glorious.

Except I sat down to watch television with him and slept for two and a half hours while he caught up on e-mail, and I'm starting to think this staying at home gig was harder on me than I let on.

But we're so very glad he's home.

Also, if the video loads, watch it.

It's what classy dudes bring their kids when he comes home from Germany.




1 comment:

K. Tuttle said...

I'm glad that your Mate got home safe and sound! Er ist ein sehr gut Mann; und Sie ist eine sehr Glück Frau! Gutentag!
(Hope the German is right, Duolingo can do only so much.)