Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Tired

Okay-- we're all tired and sad, but I've seen us trying to cheer each other up too.

I've got a couple of links here that helped me stop sobbing this morning. (I am not kidding about this--I now have that sort of headachy insomnia that comes from being in tears or on the brink of tears for more than 24 hours. If you're a fellow sufferer, I'm so sorry.)

But like I said-- these gave me hope:

Literary Comics

Knitting

The Letter Aaron Sorkin Wrote

These Four Women

The Story of the Founder of Star Trek

This Song About Fighting the Good Fight

And a conversation with my friend Ambrosia, because even though she was just as sad as I was, I texted her out of the blue and it ended up in a chance to see her and talk.

Get some sleep, all. Hug your family. We still have work to do in the morning.

Night.

No comments: