Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Sunday, May 6, 2007

The whining will stop here...





Or maybe I'll just post some pictures to reward you guys for all of your wonderful and warm words of encouragement--Catie, I can't wait to read your review!!! Don't worry about my last post, guys...there's an axiom at our hs--don't quit in the first six weeks or the last six weeks... or two weeks before Christmas vacation, or that long stretch in March or the day before school starts.

It's amazing that we have such a huge turnover, isn't it?

6 comments:

Bells said...

oh I love that first photo! She's about to launch into the big wide world!! :-)

Great gloves!!! or wrist warmers, I mean.

Saren Johnson said...

Cute pictures of the kids.

The mitts look great! Chicken did a nice job of modeling.

roxie said...

What beautiful small people you live with. Glad you are feeling a bit cheerier. Those wristlets would cheer Oscar the Grouch!

Rae said...

I thought of you in the middle of today (morning, your time), wondering how you were doing. Glad to see the post -- hope it's working out OK.

Love love love the pics. How're those hands? Toasty warm (or sweaty)? ;) We're just now getting warm enough to not need hand covering, but out by the harbor (where I work), it gets windy. You'd probably be able to wear them out there.

Rae said...

BTW, the green is really REALLY preeeeettttyy. I like it. ;)

Catie said...

the review is up amy
glad you are doing better