Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

ZoomBoy ho!!!!

A short post tonight--I spent some awesome time chatting with a friend over Skype so awe could crochet-- believe it or not this was a big deal for me!

Anyway-- ZoomBoy.

Today Chicken and I went to Target today to buy chocolate.

Almost completely chocolate--for kids. For fun. And Easter. Because I won't have time the week before Easter to shop.

Anyway-- we hit there, and then we hit the grocery store. and then we got home and Chicken had a place to go afterwards, and I was DONE.

Anyway-- we walked in the house and I called for Squish and ZoomBoy to come help put away groceries. ZoomBoy--being the good kid he is-- came charging down the hallway, sounding like a herd of elephants.

So we heard that sound... followed by WHOOSH! THUMP! CRASH!

"Oh my God, ZoomBoy--are you okay?"

"ALL SOCKS ARE STUPID AND SHALL DIE!"

Followed by a wadded up sock, sailing across the living room.

He ran outside to empty the car, leaving Chicken and I blinking.

"Alrighty then," I said.

"All socks are stupid and shall die," she said. "I can buy that."

So, now you know.

All socks are stupid and shall die!

No comments: