Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Brief Weekend Wrap Up

Whew...

Okay-- going out of town next week with the WHOLE FAM DAMILY... and more about that later, I'm sure you'll see the occasional picture!

Anyway--

So Kermit Flail is going up in the morning and tonight is mostly random disparate things...

First of all...

Eddie Vedder and Beyonce. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS A THING.



Second of all...

The kids got a chance to see the Kings win tonight. Their father sent me pictures--












Third of all...

Why we have Girl Scout Cookies...

I was driving to go pick up Big T and I passed a homemade sign on my right that said, "Girl Scout Cookies". I looked around, and saw nothing but suburb.

A half a block later was another sign.

A half a block later was a BANNER--and across the street from the banner was a table with a girl and her parents, her parents holding signs and the girl sitting behind the table looking hopeful.

Looking down the blocks I could see the same signs I saw, but facing the other direction.

This was genius.

Not a grocery store in sight.

It was initiative.

It was planning.

It was a family effort.

I bought four boxes.

Mmmmmmm....

Fourth of all...

My blogging is going to get spotty again-- forgive me! But tune in--I'll try not to be so stingy on the pictures. I mean, me, Mate, our kids--it's our favorite people on the road.

What could possibly go wrong? No... no... don't answer that...

We'll figure it out on our own.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Big hugs and Bright Blessings on your trip!