Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Squish's Zinger



Okay-- first listen to the commercial clip--it's important to the story.

Second, we do live in a family for smartasses.

Squishy has been dying to join our ranks, but humor isn't always the easiest thing in the world.

Today, she has achieved her first steps into adult smatassery, and it was beautiful.

Per usual, Gordie decided to make sweet lurve to my drying knitwear, and I found myself having to weave in a snag.

Damned cat!

Anyway, I screamed out my favorite epithet for this occasion--

"AssHOLE!"

And Squish sang,

"The butt that smiles back!"

And Chicken, ZB, and I all sang back, "Asshole!"

And then we highfived and hugged her and welcomed her into the illuminati.

And--pleased with ourselves--repeated the joke about six million times.

With any luck, it shall become a family classic--no big pink eye will ever be flashed with disdain without it.

The butt that smiles back!

Heh heh heh heh heh...

Off to nano!


No comments: