Let's start with the pissers…
* Republicans in the Senate
* People who say women can't write gay romance
* People who think any gay romance is porn.
* Stupid stalkers--the evil stupid kind, not the fun kind who pop up every now and then to say "Hi, Amy, I love you!" (To clarify? Anyone I talk to on the net, know by name, or who has ever written me a fan letter is NOT on the pisser list! I'm talking evil and stupid-- my fans, as far as I can tell, are AWESOME and AMAZING! Those stalkers are on the whizzers list :-)
* My dog, who keeps peeing in THE most inaccessible spot in my son's room
* My cat, who is accusing me of something but lacks the opposable thumbs with which to draw up the indictment.
* My kitchen table which accrues detritus at an astounding speed.
* Time, because I have to travel on Tuesday and dammit, there's not enough time to do everything I need to!
* Mate, because he can make a diet stick when I'm still on the, "Uhm, I have to input my caloric intake where?" stage.
* The kids, because they never met an argument they couldn't embrace with all of their hearts and then share with the world.
* Big T, for getting a job, going to school, having a life, and pretty much ensuring that I have to do the dishes again! (How dare he! The nerve!)
* Milk, for disappearing from the refrigerator when the kids just walk by it!
* Chocolate chip cookies, for being so damned good.
* The dog, who, every now and then while camping out in my shirt will poke a paw right in the boob leaving me to gasp and catch my breath and not freak him out because he's still in there where he can do some serious damage.
* The human body, for needing sleep.
* My dragon for depriving me of sleep.
* The rain, who only visited in teasing little touches but never gave us a fully satisfying water-fuck that California really needs.
* Sinfully Sexy Books which is giving away an audio book of Making Promises.
*Prism Book Alliance which is giving away an e-book copy of the first three Triane's Son Books.
* Mrs. Condit's, which is giving away a copy of Behind the Curtain.
* The Jeep Diva, who liked Clear Water :-)
* That I could prepare a blog post for all those places without my head exploding! Seriously! Go me!
* That the stupid little dog is cuddly as well as homicidal and confused about house-training.
* The picture I have as a header, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with ANYTHING on today's blog, but cracked me up anyway.
* Zoomboy, who is telling psychopath jokes this week. (What's a murderer's favorite road? A psychopath! Where do killers get their chainsaws? Psy Co! And so on.)
* Squish, who is convinced that she has the feline version of parsel-tongue and that the cat spoke to her this morning.
* Big T who does have job, a school, and a life, and is puzzled as to where his time goes!
* Fun stalkers, who every now and then pop up and say "Hi, Amy! I love you!" but not in the scary way at all!
* Mate, who is trying really hard to support me in my diet. I just need to remember to wear the damned fitbit thing. It helps. Honestly!
* Agnes Obel
* German car commercials with wings.
* My cat, who still believes that the best cure for life is a quickie in the bathroom.
* Chocolate chip cookies. Because they are that good.
* Mail order stores, for having my size available in stuff I can wear.
* This list, which is making research for Beneath the Stain SO much fun!
* My aqua aerobics instructors, who give me a reason to leave my computer three days a week!