* A chance to sleep in.
* A scroll with a vase of flowers made of handprints from a six year old with REALLY BIG hands!
* Cookies for breakfast!
* A four year old who wanted to give me a pretty pretty vase of flowers.
* A card with a magnetic 'mood indicator'--one that had a whole lot of 'order out' options.
* An 'I love you Alot' T-shirt.
* A card from Mate that made me cry.
* A son with lots of prom stories, including how much he HATES hip-hop music, but danced to it anyways.
* A feeling that I wouldn't trade all of this--destroyed kitchen and science experiment bathroom, crapmobile and sick animals and all-- for anything in the world.