* My throat hurts and my head's stuffy. Fucking germs.
* Sarah Palin is making me flat out nauseous with anger, disgust, and shame for my X-chromosome. Fucking politics.
* The students taught me a new word for blow-job today while discussing President Clinton in the context of Patrick Henry's ability to manipulate the media. Did anyone else know that 'domed' meant 'blow-job'? As in "Clinton was getting 'domed' while he was talking to people on the phone."? The politics of fucking--who knew?
* I need to finish an entire baby sock this evening. Thank God for awesome television!
* I'm looking for inspiration to keep editing. Fucking revisions.
* I'm thinking of writing a new Jack and Teague adventure to reward myself for finishing Bitter Moon II, even though we probably don't have the money to publish right now. Fucking hotties!!!!!! (rrroooowwwrrrr! Love that v/adj. switchover!!!)
* The short people need to finish 'The Muppets of Oz' before I can watch the CSI premiere. Fucking muppets.
* The dog keeps farting. Fucking dog.
* I want ice cream for dinner. Fucking diet.
* It FINALLY GOT COLD! Excellent fucking weather!
* Most of my students will have book reports tomorrow. I can't say a bad thing about that--I still love my kids this year!!!
* Muppets are over! C.S.I. and Supernatural HERE I COME!!! (Oh, Jensen, baby, didja miss me?)
* The Cave Troll may finally be on the mend--but he's been spiking a fever for four days so he won't be going to school tomorrow. He misses school--he keeps telling us things like "That's a lower case 'a' on your shirt, and that's bigger and that one's smaller' and good shit--I feel bad that he's missing school, but he's been REALLY sick! And Ladybug may be getting sick as predicted. Did I mention the fucking germs?
Have a happy Friday!