Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm going to fall asleep in front of the television...

9:30-10:30 a.m. Gymnastics w/the Cave Troll. Next week, Ladybug joins the class--she'll be two!

11:45-1:30 p.m. Chicken's first indoor soccer game. It was a tie. The Cave Troll still refuses to believe it's over. He'll erupt in panic every ten minutes or so and scream, "It's not over, it's not over!" We agree with him, because he's still shattering our eardrums and, dammit, IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT OVER!!!

3:00-5:15 Big T takes his blackbelt test with mum only in attendance. I'm not sure how he did, but damn, was I proud:-)

5:45-6:00 p.m. Mom visits her LYS simply to zen out on the wool fumes and see if the owner's daughter has given birth yet. I did accomplish Zen, but little boy Simon has yet to announce his presence. I also saw that XRX is having a sock design contest. I'll have to have a look see and a wish-wish. I really am too many projects down to start one more thing but a girl can dream!!!

6:15-6:30 Chipotle on a credit card. What--did you think Mate would cook?

7:30-8:30 Mom washes dishes and then washes children.

And now? Well, I am actually really excited about writing again. My brain has rested, my characters are refreshed, and I'm a rarin' to go. But what I think is actually going to happen is in all in the title.

I had the kids put in Transformers--it looks like a hell of a movie. It's too bad I haven't stayed awake to see it even once.

7 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Sounds like a good day. Congrats to Big T.

The Lady in Red said...

Yay for blissful business! And Transformers is an ok flick. Nothing extraordinary, but good for zoning out.

Galad said...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually miss those days! It was exhausting running from one activity to another but it also was a lot of fun.

I'll second the congrats to Big T. That is a lot of work and discipline to get to his level.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. You deserve it.

Donna Lee said...

A black belt? No one messes with him, right? I love Transformers. The effects were great. I left work early to see it the day it came out and now I watch it when I need a laugh. I'm glad the time off has refreshed you. Family can be good for that. And I reluctantly agree with galad. I kinda miss the days when everyone had something to do and I had to be there. Now they're grown and scatter to their own pursuits. Without me. Sigh.

NeedleTart said...

Congratulations on surviving. Now you deserve some "me" time. Enjoy it.

Louiz said...

congrats to big T, and congrats to you to surviving

roxie said...

You pack more into a single day than I do into a four-day weekend! I am SO impressed!! Sounds like good stuff. Is it over yet? Congrats to Big T!