1. Get hair cut. (Get several cut--one won't make much difference.)
2. Nag older children to clean living room, so that I might hide eggs at 2:00 am
3. Nag older children to clean kitchen, so that the cave troll might dye eggs to hide at 2:00 am.
4. Buy chocolate for the eggs that are plastic and don't go well with mustard, mayonaisse and pickles.
5. Buy more of those plastic eggs because Mate keeps throwing them away.
6. Go to Weight Watchers for a reminder as to why I personally won't be eating all that chocolate.
7. Buy toys for children because we are so pagan we have somehow confused Easter with Christmas.
8. Go to LYS for their knitting group, so that I might finish dress that I started in August, because Easter is the only time Ladybug would possibly wear such a dress.
9. Break the Arwyn cardigan out of it's moth proof plastic so that Ladybug might wear it tomorrow over her lovely dress.
10. Find Cave Troll's new socks. That and a new polo shirt--it's all we need for Easter. (Pants might help.)
11. Correct BITTERMOON manuscript--Yarri's eyes are brown, dammit.
12. Correct BITTERMOON manuscript--Aylan is in spy training, he needs to sleep with someone for spying purposes.
13. Keep working on BITTERMOON manuscript--I want to see what happens next.
14. Keep reading Roxie's manuscript--I really want to see what happens next.
15. Stop looking at Lace Style and Sox Sox Sox--I have 4 things on the needles as is.
16. Make sure a copy of Jim Butcher's White Night is in the bathroom--I really want to see what happens next.
17. Get a new Scooby Doo Too DVD. The Cave Troll has worn out the old one.
18. Find another agent to send a packet to, in cast the really freaky lady from UPS screwed up my last send.
19. Stop calling work "That black hole from hell that is going to suck the flesh off my bones and the spirit out of my body". I have to go back in two days.
20. Buy size 3 4" dpns because not only did Chicken feed 3/5 of the last set to the dog, she now wants to make wristlets for herself out of sock yarn. MIddle Schoolers are the embodiment of irony.
20. Sit with the Ladybug on my lap for at least 2 hours in the next two days.
21. Get off the damn computer, I do have a life.
22. Wish all your friends on-line a Happy Pagan Day with lots of chocolate eggs... (and wish Needletart a wonderful Seder:-)