Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Saturday, September 1, 2018

WOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Okay, so Guest Dog Gibbs likes to sleep on me while I knit.

I knew that.

But I kept waking up in the morning and finding the sweater I'm crocheting for ZoomBoy on the ground.

"What in the fuck? Why? I don't understand!"

So, tonight, I got up to go get some water and the dogs followed me, and I got back to the living room and found the sweater on the floor.

And it's late.

And I'm sort of an imaginative person.

And the house is quiet.

So.  Quiet.

Jesus, so quiet.

And anyway, I'm still yelling and I set the sweater back on the yarn pile next to the chair, and I keep checking it surreptitiously out of the corner of my eye.

And then... I swear to God, IT MOVED!

OH HOLY SHIT IT MOVED AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO PACK OUR SHIT AND BUY A NEW HOUSE BECAUSE GHOSTS OMG OMG OMG THE SWEATER MOVED THE SWEATER MOVED WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!

And then I took a deep breath and took a closer look at that sweater--without my glasses, mind you, so mostly, all I can see is the bright lime green and turquoise of the damned sweater.

And some white yarn next to it.

Wait.

Some white yarn?

If you look at this picture REALLY closely, you can see the problem here.

Fucking dog.

Like seriously, fucking dog.

Scuse me, I gotta go change my shorts.


No comments: