Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

From Moab to Denver...

Yeah-- there's quite a change of topography.

So, I've arrived at RWA and started to say hi to my sisterhood-- I do miss authors-- they tell such wonderful stories!

Anyway--SO tired. And tomorrow is a big day, so mostly I'm just going to inundate you with pictures and run away.

But I do have a terrible thing to confess.

We were traveling through Arches, and some of the most amazing scenery known to man, when I had a horrible revelation.

There were an awfully lot of rocks with a particular shape. A sort of phallic shape. If you know what I mean.

So I know we were there to look at rocks, glorious rocks, but at times I found myself thinking I was more at a cock garden... *sings* Cocks, glorious cocks...

Yeah.

It's been a great trip, but, you know, too much driving and Amy gets weird. Er.

Also-- Squish was like, "Why are we stopping at this rest stop?"

I was like, "TREES!"

Because as glorious as the cocks, erm, rocks were in Moab, I gotta admit, the Rocky Mountains really do have their blessings.

Oh! One more thing-- Chicken sent us, "Proof of Cat."

The cats seem to be affronted that we would not just know they were alive because all was right in the universe.




















No comments: