Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Brief Geoffie Story...

There will be Hiding the Moon tomorrow, I promise, but in the meantime, I have a brief Geoffie story...

So, every night when I sit and watch TV I tuck a pillow up behind my neck for comfort. Tonight, I was at my desk and Mate was still flipping through the channels and suddenly he said, "I saw that."

"Saw what?"

"You see that? You see her sitting on the cushion?"

And sure enough, she was sitting on the chair, on my pillow.

"Yeah?"

"She hopped up on the back of the chair, nudged the cushion until it fell onto the seat and then made herself comfortable."

"The little shit!"

"Yup."

"I had no idea that's how the pillow got there. She's smarter than she lets on!"

And Geoffie looked at us, big brown eyes limpid and clueless...

The little shit. She's probably plotting world domination.

No comments: