Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

And Today I'm Made of Sleep

Wow--so I went to work out today and I didn't expect it to destroy my life. But I'm falling asleep with no writing done and that hardly seems fair.

So I will leave you with a few observations made during my day, and then either wake up completely wand write or go to bed and hope to write tomorrow. I'll *yawn* let you know which one it is!

* ZoomBoy has raised his grades to practically a B average. We're so damned proud. He's tickled too--I hope there's homework club in high school!

*  Squish managed to find her essay online so I could read it. "Uh, Squish, you can't use the word "buttload" in an essay for school."  "Okay, fine. I'll fix it!"  "Jeez, kid--you're going to get us an F in parenting!"

*  Mate was very sweet about trying to get me to go somewhere this weekend in honor of Mother's Day-- then I remembered that my cousin's wedding is next week and we're driving to Oregon. Suddenly, hanging out in town didn't seem so bad!

*  And while adding this photo--this terribly sad photo of the dog who was so depressed he stayed in this depressed pose for HOURS, I fell asleep three times and almost closed down my browser. I may have to go to bed soon.

Night all!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments: