Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

And Then This Happened...

So, yes, fan fiction tomorrow, I promise.

See, my phone has been dying all day. Mate and I are trying to figure out why it's not charging, hardly at all, and why it's hemorrhaging power and bandwidth, but since I rely on it a lot, it's been a pain in the ass.

So, Mate called me when he was just about to leave work and told me he was going home to nap, and that we could take the phone to the service store when I got home from taking the kids to dance. We hung up and I dropped the kids off and ran to the gas station to fill the tank and get them some ice water. (It's all fans in the dance studio, no AC, and it was around 100 degrees today.)

Anyway, so I was in the AM/PM when I get a text with this photo, captioned with "Fuck!"

And that's when my phone died.

Of course it was.

So, anyway, Mate is okay, and long story short, that's why I didn't get home until 9:30 tonight, and why I'm writing fanfic TOMORROW and not today.

Poor Mate-- he really loves this car.


2 comments:

Leigh Ann Wallace said...

I'm so glad he's okay!

Unknown said...

Oh NOES!!! So sorry! That sort of thing SUX!! Gentle Hugs to you and mate!