Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

And that's all I gots...

*  All I did today was sleep and poop.  I know you don't care about that, but it made ME excited about writing.  (I do some of my best plotting right before I drop off and right before I wake up. And, you know, contemplating.)

*  Yesterday in the car, I was just wondering if it was time to pull over when…

Me: "What is that?"

Mate: "Oh my God… what IS that?"

Zoomboy: "Heh heh heh heh…"

Mate: "He's in the BACK OF THE CAR and we got that!"

Me: "That's it. We've got a fifteen minute meeting at a rest stop, right now!"

ZB: "Heh heh heh…"

*  I picked up the dogs this morning. The first thing they did was dig for kitty-roca. It's like I"m surrounded.

*  And now on to dance recital rehearsal. But at least I'm cleansed and well rested! 

No comments: