Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Friday, February 17, 2012

Godspeed, Brave Traveler

Okay... so, we're going on vacation.   Yes, you heard me.  It's February, and my kids' school has something called "President's Week"-- no, I don't understand it either.  It's a week off and it's not Spring Break--seriously!  I'm not making this up!

So we're going to San Diego.  Because it's by the sea and we could get the time share (I don't know--I think Mate sacrificed some sort of small animal under the full moon, because I was starting to think the time share was a myth again.)  Anyway, Big T can't come with, and I've stocked the freezer with Hungry Man dinners for him, but other than that?

Yeah.  Chicken's friend, Stevy is coming with us, and... well...

We're leaving at 8:00 am.

So, wish me well.  I've got a post for a new release scheduled for Thursday morning, and I'll try to send random pictures for random things in the meantime... but...

Wish us well!  We're off to see the fish!

6 comments:

roxie said...

Time share inSanDiego? Oh, squeeee! You are gonna have SO much fun!

roxie said...

I am sacrificing TWO Lindor balls to the Goddess of good trips to ensure that everyone stays healthy and uninjured!

tracykitnreads said...

Oh, have fun! Sometimes it's more fun to go on vacation in a slightly "off" time, anyway! (But, really? 8:00? That's an evil time to start anything!)

Galad said...

Have a great time!

Donna Lee said...

San Diego sounds like it would be wonderfully uncrowded in Feb.

T will probably enjoy having the house to himself, so don't worry about him. Y'all just get out there and have some fun.

Louiz said...

Oh, how nice:)

Have a lovely time. Say hello to the fish for me!