Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh for crap's sake...

Yeah. I've got another novella out.

This one is special.

This one is a story of Green's Hill. And the artwork is beyootifuul. And between this one and Truth in Dark and Making Promises (due out next month) I am content that I have lived up to my writer's promise this year. I have more--much more, I hope--but I very rarely stop and take a breath and say, "Well done, writer. You have crafted something beautiful. Be proud."

I am a writer. A REAL writer--I have been one for five and a half years. It's finally sinking in this month. I'm the author of several full length works and several short works of fiction. People spend their precious disposable income on my work and say it feeds their soul.

I have crafted some things beautiful.

I'm proud.

10 comments:

Laurel said...

I just clicked on the link to look at Lithia's Constant Whim at Dreamspinner and I noticed that Truth in the Dark is on their scroll of best sellers!!!! You rock!!!! Squeeee!!!!

Juni said...

Oh please be very proud! As Laurel very succinctly said, You Rock!

Saren Johnson said...

Hmmm the crazy should be breaking through any time now. =)

Congrats!!

Chris said...

Congrats, you real writer, you! :D

shannon said...

Darn right...you are a great writer. One of my favs in fact, and I think the Little Goddess books should be signed by a major publishing house and become NYT bestsellers. They are better than a lot of the other paranormal romance books I've read (and I've read hundreds.) So keep up the good work!

Louiz said...

Too right you're a real writer - Why else would your books drag me under for days at a time:> (planning to buy your latest shortly, have some temp work coming up:)

sally said...

Just stumbled on this blog, its nice to be in the presence of greatness :)

Anonymous said...

Read both Truth in the Dark and Lithas Constant Whim within the past 5 days or so. Drag out the tissues for sure! Loved them!

TinkingBell said...

And so you should be - you tell wonderful stories - and may be getting to the stage where you would sooner write than breathe.....

JJ said...

Amy,you are my FAVORITE, real writer!!!