Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Psssttt...

(If I Must is on sale on the amazon.com Kindle. If anyone feels like logging on and giving it a review, it wouldn't be quite so lonely among the other Amy Lane books. I mean c'mon... doesn't that kitten look lonely?)

Seriously-- it's there on the Kindle--I didn't think it would be. If you want to put in a good word for me, I would be (as always) eternally grateful:-)

(Roxie? Thank you! The moose-that-poops and the sock yarn and the LAVENDER--one of my favorite scents!-- are so very welcome. Merry Christmas to you, sweetheart-- you totally made my Day After Christmas!)

3 comments:

roxie said...

YOu are so welcome! The sachet also has rose petals and cinnamon in it as well. And who else would enjoy a moose-that-poops as much as I do? I love sharing toys with you!

fawatson said...

Normally I'd be quite willing to buy and review it, but the catch is I don't own a kindle (and given the price am not likely to buy one), so I haven't read this.

JJ said...

I just got purchased it on my Kindle. I will gladly read it and write a review. I am sure it is fabulous. -JJ