Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Two Faces of Easter




YOu've got the before, when everyone is in their nice new clothes, hunting eggs in the sunshine.

And the after, when the baby is bare-assed naked, watching her favorite cartoon.

In between you had mum cooking (eh--it was only good because we eat out so much it was a shock to the system!), company, some favorite movies, a kick-ass version of Suffragette City on 'Rock Band', and a whole bunch of chocolate.

It wasn't martha stewart, but it was us, and I'm good with that.

I hope your Easter was as precious--

Amy Lane

5 comments:

roxie said...

Love that first photo. And happy Keester to you, too!

Catie said...

I think it is hilarious that blogger put the pictures out of order. It was early morning when I was first looking at the pictures and reading the caption - and I was thinking: the Easter outfit was Arwen naked?... I need coffee...

Galad said...

The pictures are great and so typical (at least in my kid's history). Glad to hear everyone had a wonderful day. It sounds like you celebrated in style!

Saren Johnson said...

At least you know where the kids are. :)

Bells said...

I swear it looks like she's scratching her bum! LOL!