Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Friday, February 1, 2019

Under water again...

So, WAY underwater this week. Like... *waves while drowning*

But tonight, as I was working, my friend's chat window pops up and I'm like, "Hey, I can talk to Rayna--"

And at that moment, in the dead silence of the house, Mate starts screaming "OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!"

I run down the hallway, dogs clattering at my heels, and he's sprawled in the middle of the bed.

"What--"

"I woke up and had a muscle cramp, and rolled over, and it went away."

So I start to massage it, with Geoffie giving me open mouth kisses, and the other dogs still barking because they're a little bit confused.

He fell back asleep again--but it was my only break for an hour.

Damn.

Excuse me while I go to bed and take a breath.

No comments: