* My sunglasses in a hotel room in Daytona
* My rack cards in an airport in Atlanta
* My earrings. Everywhere.
* My water bottles. Everywhere.
* My earbuds. God knows.
* Laxatives in at least four hotels and counting.
* An entire bottle of Advil in a Cafe aGoGo in Las Vegas.
* My event bags in my older kids' house because they stole them.
* My sense of humor at that last airport.
* My sense of purpose in the last day of the con.
* My diet in the restaurant with the A+ rib eye.
* My resolve not to drink wine in that glass of Riesling.
* My common sense in the hotel store when thinking about my kids.
* My charm at the dinner table when I break out the phone and start showing off pictures of the dogs
* My dignity when talking about turtle peen in front of a very amused Lyft driver.
* My heart, back in Sacramento, where I'm going back to find it again.
Orlando RWA2017 it's been wonderful--but I need to go home.