Nicked from Netter:
It’s SCATTERGORIES, and it’s harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:
~Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
~They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
~If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
~Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.
~You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Shannon/Shanny (Really--look on the inside front cover of the books!)
1. Famous Singer/Band: Springsteen!!!
2. 4 letter word: Shit!
3. Street: Schindler St. (My aunt lives there:-)
4. Color: Sunshine
5. Gifts/Presents: Scarves!
6. Vehicle: Saturn
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Sundries
8. Boy Name:Seth Stefan Sullivan
9. Girl Name: Susan Sandra Selena
10. Movie Title: Sixth Sense, Saw, Star Wars
11. Drink: Sex-on-the-beach and Sasparilla
12. Occupation: Surfer
13. Celebrity: Sandra Bullock
14. Magazine: Sacramento Todayh
15. U.S. City: Sheraton, CA
16. Pro Sports Teams: Seattle Sonics
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Stopped short for a turkey...
19. Something You Throw Away: See answer #2!!!
20. Things You Shout: Shit-on-Toast
21. Cartoon Character: Superman!